Mexico’s Free Classifieds Site
iBazar is a free classifieds site that enables US Hispanics and Mexican users to list products and services for sale or trade locally and safely. In April 2013, iBazar was launched and took its brand inspiration from traditional bazaars, markets and tianguis that are an important part of Mexican culture.
One of iBazar’s key differentiators is its responsive design platform. The new platform lets users interact with the full version of the site using any device without compromising any features. The goal is to provide a simple, safe and free experience to buyers and sellers.
At a Glance
- > More than 5 million monthly visits
- > Strengths across Goods, Cars and Real State categories
- > Mexico is the second largest market in Latin America, with growing a smartphone adoption rate
- > Bazar means market or tianguis in Mexican tradition
- > Launched in April 2013 in Mexico
- > In 2014 iBazar has gained momentum and inventory in the main cities across the country