Denmark’s #1 Classifieds Site
Back in the late 1970s, someone had the bright idea of publishing a paper with nothing but classified ads. It was called Den Blå Avis, and Denmark loved it. Fast-forward to 1995, when the Internet was just beginning to take off. Den Blå Avis boldly launched a classifieds site (www.dba.dk) that soon became wildly popular.
In 2008, we joined eBay. Today, DBA is the number one classifieds site in Denmark with more than 20 million visits a month and 1.3 million users. The simple format of DBA makes it incredibly easy for users to buy or sell just about anything from smart phones, design furniture, branded kid’s clothing or even finding the perfect house or flat anywhere in Denmark.
Available on mobile:
At a Glance
- > More than 1.3 million users per month
- > Over 20 million monthly visits
- > Almost 1.4 million live listings
- > Approximately 55% of the traffic on DBA stems from mobile
- > Den Blå Avis classifieds newspaper founded in 1981
- > DBA launched in 1995 by Den Blå Avis A/S
- > Acquired by eBay in 2008