The Fastest Growing Local Classifieds Sites in Latin America
alaMaula is a local and free online classifieds site in Latin America that connects people in their communities to exchange goods and services. The network of sites is available in Spanish and Portuguese in 8 countries.
Founded in late 2009 in Cordoba, Argentina, alaMaula started as one site, but rapidly expanded over the following 18 months in Argentina and the rest of the region. It has become a major destination for people to connect and find what they need locally – goods, services, cars and more. As part of the global network of the eBay Classifieds Group, it is in an unparalleled position to continue with its fast growth and innovation on its sites.
Available on mobile:
At a Glance
- > 16 million monthly visits (Q1 2014)
- > More than 2 million live ads
- > Site of preference for second-hand sellers in Argentina
- > Strong presence in goods, cars and real estate
- > Founded in late 2009 in Cordoba, Argentina
- > In 2010, a multiple site strategy began with a strong SEO campaign
- > Acquired by eBay in May 2011