The Fastest Growing Local Classifieds Site in Argentina
alaMaula is a local and free online classifieds site in Argentina that connects people in their communities to exchange goods and services.
Founded in late 2009 in Cordoba, Argentina, alaMaula has rapidly become a major destination for people to connect and find what they need locally – goods, services, cars and more. As part of the global network of the eBay Classifieds Group, it is in an unparalleled position to continue with its fast growth and innovation on its sites.
Available on mobile:
At a Glance
- > 16 million monthly visits (Q1 2014)
- > More than 2 million live ads
- > Site of preference for second-hand sellers in Argentina
- > Strong presence in goods, cars and real estate
- > Founded in late 2009 in Cordoba, Argentina
- > In 2010, a multiple site strategy began with a strong SEO campaign
- > Acquired by eBay in May 2011